Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Seumes Milne



Of course! .....

....I am aware of the Gaza crisis and the ongoing battlements between Palestine and Isreal AND thats about as far as my knowledge go's.

This is due to the fact that before I became biased with a religious point of view (i.e in my aethiest days), I had heard tons of conspiracys of such like as to why and what was the cause and reason. Which, back then was enough for me to brush it from my shoulder as another world crisis that I could do nothing about.
And even now that my social factors have changed I have selfishly tried to stay as seperated from it all as possible.
....Because'WHAT CAN I DO!!!!!!'
....Then yesterday I read this article as prompted by someone at work,
and now....

....There has to be something 'WE CAN DO!!!!!'

check the link below...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/05/israelandthepalestinians.usa

No comments: