Saturday, March 22, 2008

Robbing the Robber!

So, 2 in the morning, Bayswater, it's not as if shady characters are few and far between and there he was in the darkness huddled into a corner. I walk, I laugh, I'm hungry and the hullabaloo begins. I turn around and there I see the figure running franticly towards us.
Stop He's got my phone
arms spread I stand in his way awaiting his embrace. It did nothing to deter the tyrant and my grip loosened on his faux leather Jacket as he grappled away from me....
Stop him Stop him!

Bang! toe connects with B*l*s, the look of confusion didn't soften the blow.

within arms reach now I loose my enthusiasm as he zips away and leave it to the male ego to finish my efforts.

I have the phone
My inner-magpie spotted it!
alas, it's not the sort after prize, it is the robbers!

Photobucket

3 comments:

justatshirt said...

what about child theft? : p

Confessions from a convert said...

wrong article justatshirt! that will be entitled;
"Robbing a Romanian"

------WATCH THIS SPACE-------

Confessions from a convert said...

OH... btw that photo that you sent will not bw concidered as redemption for your tardyness last time lol
she's not that bad