Friday, March 7, 2008

Gunman kills 8 in jerusalem attack!

Bismillah, may god except them into Jenna with mercy.

SO with that being said.......

I feel Sympathy I do really, but you have to take it into perspective that these people are being starved and the only one they can reach for retaliation of making a point is other civilians.
Al-Hamdulilah (praise to God) I have never been in such a situation where the only ammunition I have is my own body for sacrificing, and I can't even begin to imagine what I would do if that were the case. My prayers are with the culprit of this brutal attack so that Allah may forgive him of his plight for freedom!

BUT TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THIS;

The title of the article in the Metro was 'Gunman kills 8 in Jerusalem attack!'

but what about the last lines of the article

"Last week, Israeli forces launched a raid into northern Gaza in which more than 120 Palestinians – including many civilians – were killed."

YOU DO THE MATH!

And if you can't here's the stats to help you;

2000-2005

1 Israeli for
every 4 Palestinians were killed

2006

1 Israeli for
every 30 Palestinians killed

2007

1 Israeli for EVERY 40
PALESTINIANS
!!!!!!




No comments: