Monday, September 20, 2010

Ayman El Bakry

When you tell me that Greasy hair means healthy hair when I complain that I haven't had the time to wash it- I love you.
When you take me all the way across London carrying my case, my over-sized bag and my shopping every step of the way- I love you.
When you rush out in the middle of the night to multiple pharmacies, taking taxi's trying to find a way to get an inhaler without a prescription- I love you.
When you take me shopping for new stationary to help calm the nerves of the coming first day at university- I love you.
When you suggest making new traditions to our relationship that demonstrate another breath-taking humbling way to spoil me- I love you.
When you hold open doors, pull out chairs and stand aside for me to go ahead of you- I love you.
When you call me beautiful- I love you.
When you put up with my mood swings and grumpy episodes- I love you.
When you are the only one to not only encourage me but to see a potential from within me that I have been fighting with myself to recognise- I love you.
When you haven't slept for 48 hours trying to make everything perfect for an academic deadline and you squeeze 4 extra hours from your exhausted beautiful self just to be in my company- I love you.

I love you, not only for so many reasons, but in soooooooo many ways that I can't even begin to describe.

I try to be poetic but whilst letting my mind drift to the over-whelming place that bursts at its seems to try to explain it, I, I ......i..., well, I 'something like that'.

I love you <3

No comments: