Monday, May 19, 2008

WANT

So I never understood why people are scared to want things in life, or, when people want too much that they are never satisfied.

What I really don't like is when people want something sit and moan about it without doing something about i. So I have always been someone to try and get what she wants with honesty and without delay.
Except when I realise that what I want isn't good for me, because then I have issues. I get so stuck into the 'getting what I want' rhythm that I find it hard to use sense, and step back from things. Because often when you can stop, you don't want to, but when you want to you can't.

Recently, I had to stop myself from wanting something because often if wanting something involves a second or third party they kind of have to be on the same page, now that's something hard to gage. They may be in the same book but not on the same page, and they might not even decide to finish the chapter. So I decided to put the book mark in and put the book on the shelf for a while.
That way even though I may not want to I am still able to stop.

And I don't compromise with other things that I have worked to go and get, which it very nearly did but luckily the small 'insignificant' things can become BIG signs at understanding If your even in the same book.

Photobucket

No comments: