Monday, June 2, 2008

rolling stone....

I need to go away more often!
It seems to be the only time I can arrange a get-together!
it's like, just as my time's up here I actually somehow inherit a social life.
A social life of late nights and long days, last minute bbq's in public parks, Rap concerts, open mic sessions and films.
I'm exhausted, I'm all over the place, I am still wearing the same clothes from the night before.... it's all good!
I have to do this, I have to start making happy memories to over-ride the back-log of sad-ones that are up in here.
I'm young, I'm single, I'm generally quite free, and I'm not broke so there should never be anything stopping me!
that's my new attitude, sleep is for the old! rest is for the wicked, and I am neither so rock-on!
I love spontaneity I can't get enough of it I just wish it came with a magic wardrobe of clean clothes.
...So next week camping! we'll see if that happens but it's been a funny few months so anything could happen. I still can't believe that we actually succeeded in the £1.79 disposable bbq's idea!

Photobucket

No comments: