Thursday, May 21, 2009

be an egyptian and take take take

When dh and I first moved to Sokhna, dh offered to buy me a dishwasher.

Well trying to be a good wife and since I wasn't working anymore, I thought we could reduce expenses, so I turned it down.

Number one rule ladies, but never ever turn anything down that you think you might possibly want in the future, cause by that time dh will be convinced you don't need it.

Case in point, after 1 1/2 years of doing dishes, I decided I really trully HATE doing dishes. So naturally I mentioned to dh that the dishwasher was a good idea and I was a foolish woman to turn it down, hence I wanted to rectify my mistake and we should get a dishwasher.

DH said no, not now, wasn't important let's wait etc etc.
Basically, reading the writing on the wall, I wasn't hopeful of my dishwasher dreams comming true. Anyway, as most of you know, I broke my arm recently.

Here''s the dishwasher timeline after:
Late Thursday night, after dishes are done, I break arm Friday,
dh cooks and does dishes Saturday,
we get Pizza from Pizza Hut Sunday,
Monday, dishwasher arrives

If I'd only known it could be that easy, I could have paid a doctor 50le just to wrap my arm in plaster
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really i dunno whut can i sy, but all i can say righ now, u`m proud to b Egyptian and really egypt proud to have personality like ya, and you are welcome islam,
best wishes,
kalemer0

Confessions from a convert said...

sorry I don't understand what you are saying?
btw this article was taken from a group I'm in and it is not to do with me I just found it interesting